Norton County, KS Combination Farm
ACRES (per county appraiser) – 156+/-
LEGAL DESCRIPTION – Northeast 1/4 Less RD R/W Section 17, Township 2 South, Range 23 West, Norton County, Kansas
REAL ESTATE TAXES - $1,218
Total Cropland Acres: 93.55 +/-
Wheat - 20.04 Base Acres - 44 PLC Yield
Corn - 40.04 Base Acres - 92 PLC Yield
Safflower - 3.24 Base Acres - 682 PLC Yield
Soybeans - 3.19 Base Acres - 30 PLC Yield
Grain Sorghum - .05 Base Acres - 111 PLC Yield
Total Base Acres - 66.56
From Norton, KS, travel west on Highway 36 for approximately 1 mile, turning north onto County Road W2. Continue driving on County Road W2 for 3.5 miles. The property will begin on the west side of the road. As you keep driving along the property to the intersection of W2 & Road I, turn left and drive for .5 miles. The property's main entrance will be on the south side of the road. Signs will be posted.
CURRENT LEASES - Open for the 2023 crop and grazing season.
- Newly constructed 26'x96'x16' open-faced storage shed and a small holding pen, built with new continuous fence panels just off County Road I.
- Submersible well located at the north end of the property.
- 2 stock tanks in good condition.
- Four-wire barbed wire fence surrounds the pasture.
- All owned minerals convey.
If you have any questions, please call Clayton Esslinger at 785-202-2066 or Jeff Moon at 308-627-2630.
Bid increment will be $50/acre. Broker reserves the right to adjust bidding increments.